Thoroughly researched Power-Point lectures on a wide variety of topics:
- “From Rothko to the Rosses” (An Irish painter’s Odyssey)
- “Turas Teanga na Gaeilge” ~ A journey from “tá” to total fluency
- “Inishowen Family Names explored”
- “The Song-Story Traditions of Ireland” (Illustrated with live performances)
- “The Meanings behind Inishowen Placenames”
- “Irish Composers on CD” (An illustrated talk)
These have proved to be very popular in Inishowen. The talks were delivered in The Red Door (Fahan), Inch House, Lifford and in the Cultúrlann (Derry).